Service of Publication

quote:
[i]Originally posted by sky27612[/i] [br]My spouse lives in another state, where I dont know. I am going to have to try to serve him at the last known address. I know he wont be picking up the certified letter. Then I have to go to plan B and post it in the paper in the state of WV. My question is...how long does it have to run in the paper there? Every state has different laws and I do know that the laws there are different. Any help would be appreciated [:D]

How would you know which newspaper to post it in, if he doesnt live in that city how would he be expected to see it? that would be thrown out of court as unreasonable.

My spouse lives in another state, where I dont know. I am going to have to try to serve him at the last known address. I know he wont be picking up the certified letter. Then I have to go to plan B and post it in the paper in the state of WV. My question is…how long does it have to run in the paper there? Every state has different laws and I do know that the laws there are different. Any help would be appreciated [:D]