Settlement Agreement Addendum

We were divorced a year ago and filed a Settlement Agreement. Now, we have agreed to additional monies, insurance policy, etc, beyond that which is in the original Agreement.

I need to file an Addendum to memorialize our further agreements and have that in the court file. Is there a special form? Do I need a hearing for this? I cannot afford to hire an attorney again.

Can we simply type it up, get it notarized and file it at the courthouse without having to set a hearing, etc?

Thank you kindly.

If you can’t hire an attorney then you should use your prior agreement as a template and make an addendum to it.