Spouse put divorce on hold

my spouse filed for divorce, she did her ED and I have done my ED. i find out today that my spouse has put a hold on the divorce, we are not working toward reconciliation (spouse is seeing someone else). can they do that??? what can I do to put it back in motion. my spouse is the one that committed adultery, then asked for time, later filed for divorce, and is now seeing someone else.

If an action for divorce has been filed, and ED is pending, and you filed a counterclaim for divorce, you can set the divorce hearing yourself.