Supeona Objection

Hello- I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean-how to legally object to this?? The daycare was served the papers to return the information and was given a date and time had to be returned. What do I do- contact the daycare and object and then what do they do or do I have to go to the courthouse and file something?? Please advise…thank you so much!


Postby jenniferluvsjewelry » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm
My ex served a supeona to my childs daycare facility for any and all records. I was not dually served or given any notice or a copy of the supeona. My ex has a new atty and the previous one always did that. Isnt t that the proper procedure and if that is the case, how do I file action against him/them?
The reason that I am upset is because he already has a protection order against him and he is not to be around myself or my other children. In the supeona it also asked for the records of my other children from a previous marriage…I am very unconfortable with this and I feel as though legally this should be private as they are not related to him in any way. Isnt there some kind of privacy as it does not seem as though he should be able to access ANY information about my other kids without mine or thier father’s permission…please advise me on what to do. Thank you.

You will have to address the issue in court at the hearing. You’ll need to object to this evidence because of improper service.