Supervision Removing

What can I do if my elderly mother is supposed to be supervising my visitation with my children. She was never qualified (long story) but nevertheless, she is now in need of immediate medical help. I need guardianship of her and she may be placed in a hospital for a while. What can I do immediately about my supervision limitation? Thank you.

You can file a motion to modify your custody order, based on a substantial change in circumstances. The substantial change being the fact that your mother can no longer physically supervise your visitation.