Support question


yes - we went through the same scenario with our lawyer and were told that - sure, you can try and work out a decreased amount but if she ever wants to go back and get the legal amount she is owed she can do that at any time.


We are going into mediation this coming Friday and in some of the possible scenerios that I am going to present I have included either a lump sum or a reduced child support option (reduced from what the state would calculate). My question is this… IF one of these solutions is agreed upon, can my ex later petition the court to have the child support increased even though she had agreed to either a lump sum or reduced support?