Terminate Without Going to Court

In Mecklenburg county. If you are the custodial parent can you terminate child support without having both parties go to court?

You cannot technically terminate child support until after the child ages out, but you can write an order that doesn’t require a payment from either party. To do so, you can modify child support via a consent order and present the order to the judge without appearing in court.