Thanks for the advice


Thanks for the advice


You need to appear in court for the DV hearing, you will have the opportunity to tell the judge your side of the story at that time.

As for the rest, as I have said in my previous posts, you need to meet with a lawyer to create a plan of action in seeking support, a fair distribution and child custody.


Thanks for the advice


You may allege abandonment in your Complaint against her for spousal support.
If the court makes findings that she left without “just cause” her leaving will bolster your claim.