Tired, being rejected,

To make a long story short…

1. Almost 1 year ago, husband started making rumblings of "we got married too soon, I want out…

2. I was devistated, as I’d discussed this at length with him before marriage. He told me he was incapable of having a relationship with another woman…but would try everything possible to make sure that a divorce is what he wanted. Seeing psychiatrist (has PTSD from Viet Nam), and psychologist recently, for marital issues.

3. In June, I looked at emails (he gave me password long ago) and learned that he is having an emotional affair with another woman online…
    I watched this go back and forth with “I love you’s and I care for you’s” I asked him to leave, never telling him I knew about this woman…He wouldn’t leave, telling me he wasn’t sure that he wanted a divorce.

4. In July, after seeing an email with her telling my husband she was so happy they can tell each other I love you…him telling her it would be a chore to even be a friend to me…I decided I would confront him…I came home from work, and had a major heart attack. Never getting to confrontation.
    Hospital time I got the I love you’s, was quite helpful, etc. I tire easily still.

5. After getting home, and recouperating a couple weeks, am back to work 1/2 days and managing barely, I sleep alot, not alot of energy but for basics …I want him to leave…emails are continuing…The stress of all this I feel has contributed to the attack and will have a continued effect on my recovery. (ie, he smokes, I quit…he still smokes around me) and the stress of this ongoing emotional affair he’s having with this woman! I asked him to go, he has it in his head he needs to be my caregiver, etc told his lover, this won’t dissuade him from leaving eventually…

6. I can’t handle a big emotional confrontation …yet I want him gone…what do I do? I have supported us while he’s socked money away into another account…

You can file an action with the court for what is called a “divorce from bed and board”. This is essentially a claim asking the court to order a legal separation, or to have him ordered to leave the house. Based on the circumstances you describe I believe you could make the claim based on what the statues outline as cruel treatment.
I suggest you set up a consultation with a lawyer in the near future to get an action plan in place.