"True Copy"

I don’t have a lawyer & sent opposing attorney email and printed copies of court motions, ED affidavit, and Financial Standing Affidavit that I sent to court for filing. Do I need to furnish “True Copies” of those documents to the opposing attorney (If so, I need to act QUICKLY,as the court date is 10/22, and I now live out-of-state).

I don’t know what you mean by “true copy.” If you served opposing counsel consistently with the rules of civil procedure, you should be fine.

Most documents are stamped by the Clerk of Court with “True Copy” (I assume so that it can be used as evidence). I’m told that I can retrieve any filed documents, make copies in the court office, and get them stamped with “True Copy” (of filed document). The opposing attorney has used deceit to paint false pictures, and I must try to avoid giving opportunity for him to do so. If I must furnish a “True Copy” of each document to him, I will, but apparently there’s no “law” requiring it.

You mean a certified copy. Some rules require a certified copy. N.C.G.S. 8C-1003 states: A duplicate is admissible to the same extent as an original unless (1) a genuine question is raised as to the authenticity of the original or (2) in the circumstances it would be unfair to admit the duplicate in lieu of the original.