What am I entitled to?


I decided to separate from my husband (we’ve been married for a year and 3 months) because of suspected infidelity (a friend saw another girl get in his car up the street from our house and he was found at a campsite with her drunk). He is currently still living in our government provided housing on Fort Bragg (he is an E-2 in the Army as an MP) but wants to move back into the barracks. According to him, I’m only entitled to around $7 of his pay but, through my research, talking to the chaplin, and talking to Victim’s Advocate on post, I think I’m entitled to his BAH II in the amount of $509.40 (according to the current charts) while we are separated. What exactly am I entitled to and how do I go about getting it?