What next?

Dear atcc70:

Greetings. First, let me tell you that you are not alone battling weight issues. My father always tells me that it is easy to put the weight on, and an act of God to take it off. I am sure that with positive reinforcement and a self esteem boost the weight will start to come off.

Nevertheless, your husband should not be contacting women from your home. It is my opinion that he has not only abandonned you, but also constructively abandonned you.

My advice is to collect all the money you can. Go hire an attorney on the joint credit card, etc. Protect yourself and your children first. Finally, who cares what he wants. He will most likely have to pay alimony AND child support. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorcecom
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Amen! Who cares what he wants is right! Let him twist in the wind.

LOL [:D] Really LOL! [:p] All the people that post to our website are great, but Skyler really has me laughing now!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorcecom
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

It comes from vast experience, being the sweet, submissive wife to an impossible narcissist. It was all about HIM…what he wanted/didn’t want, etc. Being involved with this type can nearly make you forget that you’re in this marriage, too. Now I ask first, “what’s in it for me?”. This feels sooooooo good! It’s a looooooong road, though. [8)]

My husband and I have been married for almost 14 years and have two kids ages 5 and 10. He has decided that he doesn’t love me anymore because of my weight, and I don’t feel he should be calling other women at home to discuss their marriage problems. He told me he was tired of trying to make this marriage work and that I would never change. He left last night and moved in with his brother. I don’t know what to do next but I am tired of him insulting me and rubbing it in my face he has all these women asking him out. What do I need to do to protect me and my kids. We three don’t feel it is fair to move out of our house because he wants a supermodel. He doesn’t want to pay child support, just make the house payment of $728.