What's taking so long to get Child Support & PSS

I separated in Aug 2012. I have a legal separation document from my attorney. We went to mediation, but decided it was too complicated for our circumstances with our children and had our attorneys draw up our parenting agreement. My husband signed it with his attorney over 2 months ago. My attorney assist I go to court. We had a court date set, however, I came down with flu and had to get it continued. If this had been signed and I have letter from his lawyer saying it has and he was going to do a worksheet B for support…why is it taking so long to get child support. It this typical of lawyers to drag this out. I’m in desparate need of support because I was the dependant spouse, the stay at home mom, that could only work PT around my children’s school times and activities. I’m just trying to understand the process better. Thanks

It sounds like there are extinuating circumstances in your case that are best explained by your attorney who is aware of all the facts and the timeline of events.