When do you take verification conformation to court house?


I sent my husband the complaint by certified mail and have received the green conformation back that he got it. Do I wait the 30 days and then take that paperwork and the next set of papers to the clerk of court ,or do I need to take the conformation papers back now?


You need to file an affidavit of service.