Wife left state

1.) What is one to do when Wife files Custody in North Carolina then
Moves to another state?

2.) What can one do being that the wife is lawyer’d up, and in order to prove
She is pregnant by another man she would have to come to court but with
An Lawyer she dosen’t have to show up… and she’s in an another state.


The case should continue in NC since it was filed here.

Is there nothing the husband can do to idk subpeona her to NC for her own case to shows she’s pregnant?

Schedule a hearing and then she’ll have to come.