Alienation of Affection and Criminal Conversation

My husband had an affair that lasted 5 months and files separation papers, in that time we still lived in the same house and were having intercourse at least two nights a week. He ended the affair but the other woman won’t leave us alone. She has come to my home and has harassed me through phone calls. I took warrants out for trespassing and harassment. I am now looking for an attorney to sue here for Alienation of Affection and Criminal Conversation, I have proof of the affair before the papers were filed; such as an out of state trip and text messages. What kind of attorney do I need?

A family law attorney can handle your case, though if you and your husband are still together and the affections of the marriage have not been alienated, you only have a claim for criminal conversation.