Alimony Adjustment

I have good reason to believe my ex is making much more than she was when alimony was first negotiated during divorce. I have two years left. How do I go about adjusting?

If it is court ordered alimony then you could file a motion to modify. If the alimony is by contract then you are out of luck unless the contract provides for modification upon certain conditions, or there is mutual agreement on the modification.

Thank you - it is spelled out in an NC consent order. I assume then that this means I can file for an adjustment? In this case it would not be worth incurring legal fees to pursue - is there a form I can file myself ? Thanks again