Alimony and running away

I have a feeling my husband might run away and hide to avoid going to court and being ordered to pay alimony. I have not been to see a attorney yet but he has. What can I do if he does run off to avoid his responsiblities?

If that happens, you will have to file an action to get the court to intervene (either a breach of contract complaint or contempt motion). You could include a motion for temporary restraining order to attach to his bank accounts. You could also ask the court to intercept his tax return.