Annulment or not?


Wel, funny situation you are going through as you dont even know if you are amrried to that person, and is it because your name is wrong on the paper and they arent accepting the certificate? Well, in that case, I guess you need an annulment (to understand more about it, click on:, and then you decide to remarry or just leave that person. Depends on you. 9


we got married march 05. i havent seen him since then again, cuz i went back to germany.
now i want an annulment/ divorce.
the german authorities didnt accept our marriage certificate b/c my name on it is wrong…
do i need an annulment or am i not even married???