Answer / Counter-Claim

Filed all the necessary paperwork for an Absolute Divorce, stbx was served via certified mail. They sent an answer / counter-claim (asking for alimony) to me via regular mail. Do they have to file the answer / counter-claim with the court, or is it my responsibilty to give it to the clerk of courts along with my return reciept, as well as any response I may have?


They must file it with the court.