Bankruptcy order and divorce

My husband and I filed for bankruptcy 11/08. We later seperated in 02/09 and have been divorced since 07/10. There is still no ED order because my husband’s attorney kept continuing the case saying we were working on a agreement. In 12/10 an agreement was reached and it was decided he would pay half of the bankruptcy order to me to make the payment, however after 5 months and still no papers, his lawyer withdrew from the case because he had never been paid. I have been making the full bankruptcy payment since we seperated. I can not get our bankruptcy lawyer to even return my calls. Is there anything that can be filed in court to force him to pay his part. It was a joint bankruptcy. If not, his truck was part of the bankruptcy and is still in both of our names. Legally, can I go take possession of it since I am the one paying for it? If so, how should I go about doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am at a loss.
thank you.

You need to discuss these issues with an attorney who specializes in bankruptcy regarding these issues.