Can I kick him out?

Can I make my spouse leave my apartment? It’s in my name as are all the utilities. He only recently changed his address to mine after we separated. The apartment was mine before we were married also. Can’t I make him go?

You cannot force him to leave the marital residence because a separation needs to be a mutual decision between the spouses unless one spouse leaves with justification. If your spouse refuses to leave, you may need to file in court for equitable distribution, and other causes of action, including divorce from bed and board (if fault grounds apply), alimony, child custody and child support if needed. You can also ask the court for possession of the marital residence.

do not force him.

According to my opinion don’t force him to go out. please solve the matters by personally and stay live happily.