Separated Husband filed a Partition Action instead of ED. We have not been separated a year yet. At this point I am severely indigent. However, through a friend, I was able to find a real estate attorney to help me deal with the Partition Action pro bono. However, they do not practice family law and honestly I am having difficulty finding an attorney who does.
For now I am on my own in handling the divorce unless I can find a family law attorney pro bono also. My case is complicated and I seriously doubt I will be able to navigate it on my own.
- Can I still file for ED after he has filed a Partition suite?
- If I can still file for ED, would it be wise idea to do so?
- what is interim distribution?
- Is Interim distribution an option?
- Do you have any other ideas on the best way to handle this situation?..Partition Action before ED and absolute divorce.