Can the child be moved out of state?

My ex-wife and I have gotten along great, everyone says how lucky we are. For the past 8 to 9 years we have had a temporary child custody order stating that she is primary and I am secondary, I’ve had my son two nights during the week and every other weekend. Also, written in our agreement, neither party may leave the jurisdiction of NC without the written consent of the other party. Now, with my son 11yrs. old she wants to move to Phoenix, AZ. Please tell me that without my consent she can’t do this. I am concerned that some how her/her family might be able to buy her what she wants?

She cannot, the agreement specifically prohibits the move.