Child Support-Ex Quit Work

My ex remarried 2 years ago and her husband makes good money. She has just had a new baby and quit her job to stay at home with the baby. I fear that my child support will now go up with her quitting her job. Is this the case?

Yes, technically it could go up if she filed for a modification. Your only defense would be if you can show that she quit her job in bad faith, i.e. to get more money in child support.