Child Support Modification - Fraud

My ex filed to reduce his child support and we had a hearing at the end of May. His child support was reduced at that time. I now have reason to believe he mis-represented his income at the hearing. Can I ask for a review based on fraud?

You may file an action to modify support if you have newly discovered evidence that shows the support figure ordered at the last hearing is incorrect.

Awesome! Thank you.

Best of luck to you.