Child Support

Can a mother receive child support if the father is in prison? He does not work off the prison camp. Irregardless; If I file a claim for child support will he be required to pay once he gets out @ for all the back support even though at that time the kids will be over the age of 18?
Thank You!!

If the father does not have any income, the support amount would be about $50.00 a month. You can file now, while he is in prison and collect back support when he gets out (the $50.00 per month) from the date of filing to the date of his release.