My wife and I have discussed separation. We still live together outside of Raleigh and have a 9 month old son (who was born here in Raleigh).
She has mentioned that IF we do separate, she will be leaving NC and will be taking my son with her to live in PA.
Do I have any rights as a parent to keep him in NC?
I work only 2 days a week and spend basically as much time with him as she does.

The most important thing to do is meet with an attorney that can discuss your options with you. An attorney can help you determine if emergency custody is warranted. Temporary emergency custody orders may be entered in order to provide continuing stability in a deteriorating situation, to preserve the status quo, to prevent a child’s removal from the jurisdiction, to return the child to an appropriate custodian, and/or to protect the child from harm, neglect or abuse. Emergency temporary orders may be entered ex parte upon a verified pleading or affidavit. “Ex parte” means that only one side tells the court its version of events. The court must review a temporary emergency custody order within ten days, at which time the other side has the opportunity to present his or her own evidence. After the court has heard the evidence from each side, the order will be continued (kept in force), modified, or terminated (dissolved).