Criminal Conversation

I would like to know what the statute of limitations is for filing a Criminal Conversation civil lawsuit.
I was married in 1973 in Pennsylvania and have three children from my only marriage. I just found out this past June '09 that my now ex-husband (divorced in May 2004) started an affair in 1997 with a woman who lives in North Carolina. My children in 1997 were 19, 18, and 15. I did not know of the affair until June '09. I received an anonymous note telling me the woman’s name and telling of the woman’s relationship with my now ex. I found her work email on line, emailed her giving her my phone number, and she then called me. The NC woman admitted the affair on the phone and in emails that she sent me over the summer.
My husband at the time worked a second job which required him to travel. It was on these trips that he continued the affair with her in NC. I found out from the woman that right after our divorce, he became engaged to her. He then postponed their wedding, but is still having a relationship with her. As I said, I just found out all of this information in June '09.
Can I file a Criminal Conversation civil lawsuit? Or has the statute of limitations expired?

Thank you for an answer to my question.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately the statue of limitations is 3 years from the date of the act giving rise to a claim.