Fast track divorce

Is there any way around having to wait the year separation for getting a divorce. My husband is a deserter from the marines and he has stuck me with all his loans, but cant sell anything to pay them off at this time. he is off the radar because if he wasnt he would get picked up by t he military. I have no idea where he is at, so I was hoping if I could file and post a notice to him in the paper and I get no response I could get a settlement and at least be able to pay off these loans. what is sellable would just pay the loans, so its not like anyone is going to get rich

No you must live separate and apart for one year prior to filing for divorce in NC. There are no exceptions. It sounds like your issue is property division, and you can file suit for Equitable Distribution of property as soon as you are living separate and apart.