Form/Method to request recording of a hearing

How does one go about acquiring a courtroom recording from a family law hearing that’s already taken place?

You need to fill out and file at the clerk’s office the Request for Duplicate Copy of Verbatim Audio Court Record.

Once you receive the recording from the clerk’s office, you will have to download Liberty Court Player on your computer to be able to listen to it.

Anna Ayscue

Attorney with Rosen Law Firm Cary • Chapel Hill • Durham • Raleigh • Wake Forest

Rosen Online | Unlimited confidential access to a North Carolina attorney for $199/mo - click here

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Anna, Thank you so much!