Fraud upon the court


In the final order entered in my divorce case, the opposing counsel changed the judge’s order regarding the divisible property. In his memorandum, the judge stated the divisible property would not be distributed. Opposing counsel changed this order so that all of the divisible property would be distributed to my ex and this was the order that was entered. Is this fraud upon the Court? Would this qualify as grounds to file a motion for relief from judgment? Thank you.