He wants to break the Legal Separation

We have been Legally separated since August. He signed the paperwork of his own free will. He now wants to break the Separation Agreement and take away my alimony. Can he do that? Nothing has changed with his work status or financial situation. He has just fallen off the wagon and is drinking out of control. Help!

If he stops paying alimony, you will have to file a breach of contract against him. There is nothing that allows him to stop paying under the contract.