How do I file for setting permanent alimony

I’ve been paying PSS, based on “Findings of Fact” that were provably false. I’ve been living on and paying PSS using borrowed funds as my expenses vastly exceed my income. My wife’s lawyer has been stalling on ED. How can I get a hearing on permanent alimony so I can present evidence that verifies my income is insufficient to pay alimony (which I understand would end PSS)? A final divorce decree could be issued next month.

You have to notice the matter for hearing. How that happens usually includes a notice of hearing and a calendar request. The days available and the forms used will vary depending on the county.