Dear barnetb:

Greetings. Reconciliation does not necessarily void a separation agreement, so please ask your attorney specifically which clauses of the agreement, if any, are still in place and enforceable.

No, I think that you have condoned the behavior and it cannot be raised. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

If infidelity was involved 2 years ago, problems overcome, and couple gets back together (voiding separation agreement), can this still be brought into current separation proceedings?