Keep wives boyfriend off of property

Don’t have a legal separation my wife is staying in primary residence mortgage in both our names with me being primary. Can I file a restraining order or notify her boyfriend to stay off property?

No you cannot remove the boyfriend from the home, but may initiate an action for divorce and include a claim Equitable Distribution seeking an Order that the home be sold. She has the right to the exclusive use and possession of the home at this time, and can have others there if she wishes to. You do still have an ownership interest in the home, but not physical control.