Laws

I’m not sure of your questions but from what I got you want to know if you can use messages (e-mail or text?) as evidence? Yes if you have copies of them. You can have others testify if they have first hand knowledge, meaning that they witnessed or heard directly not that someone else told them. You can use recordings of phone calls if you have that also. You can also use any statements verbal or written that she made to you. That will be “her word against yours” but a lawyer may be able to catch her in a lie.

Dear thumper1974:

Greetings. Yes, you can use testimony of others as evidence. Yes, a lawyer may be able to get cell phone records if you are in litigation and if they are needed. Good luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

does anyone have any ideas as what i can use for proof…i know according to her messanging she was pregnant while we seperated,we are in the process of working things out until i found out alot of things.we were seperated from april of 06 to nov of 06.she had a guy move in with here slept with a few…so basically can i use the messages i have and can i use testimony from other people that know better than me what has went on…we have one child together and the reason we seperated was due to her family tellin her she can do better yada yada…and can a lawyer get cell phone records?boy did i get on a ramble…but anyways any help will be apprciated…thanks

thumper1974