Lawyers in NC

Dear alljams:

Greetings. Yes, the divorce laws in North Carolina are difficult to comprehend, remember, and apply in many situations. They change often and one must stay current on the laws in this area. It is easy to “burn out” when you deal with angry, emotionally charged people on a daily basis. Nevertheless, some of us realize that we are called to deal with people in crisis and enjoy the great sense of accomplishment that comes with getting a client to the other side where they too see the light at the end of their tunnel.

We focus solely on the area of divorce law, trying to make ourselves better people and better attorneys on a daily basis. We have tremendous leadership here at our firm, which I believe makes all the difference. Finally, we have firm goals, plans, meetings, targets, fun times, and community … which I can honestly tell you that I could not work without.

Thank you for your kind words and praise and may your current attorney represent you well!

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
RosenDivorce.com
919-787-6668

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Ms. Fritts,

This isn’t a legal question, but an opinion would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve been reading and posting on this forum for almost three years now. I’ve read so many post from members, feeling their lawyers don’t represent them properly. Now I know there are always two sides to every story, and lawyers can’t perform miracles. But with NC divorce law, this seems to be the only site on the net with detailed information, sample forms, and people who seem to care about their clients and folks who need this information.

Are the divorce laws in NC that complicated that no other legal professionals want to try to answer these questions ? You folks should open a Rosen Law firm in every district in North Carolina…

After three attempts, I finally have an attorney I can trust who I feel is looking out for my best interest. But I still come here first for information. I hope this site has been good for the law firm, and all the other lawyers on your referral page.

Thanks for your time, help, and information.