Modification question

you can actually modify support without using an attorney if both parties can agree, but it sounds like this is not the case. I would think that you would have to show that you are unable to pay attorney’s fees bfore being awarded any amount.

By statute a party may be awarded attorney

In a modification of support and child support, is it possible to be awarded attorney fees from the “other side”? Thanks.