Modified Child Support from Separation Agreement

My ex wife and I had a child custody and child support agreement in place as part of our original separation agreement and it was unincorporated. I then sued her for custody and won. The custody and child support was revised and filed in a new agreement with the court (it was incorporated/court determined). Does the new order void all parts of the old child support section of the separation agreement? Specifically, there were parts of the child support part of the separation agreement pertaining to College Expenses and Life Insurance that I was responsible for that are not mentioned in the newly revised child support at all now that I have custody.

A court order does not void child support provisions in a separation agreement. You are still contractually obligated to fulfill the remaining provisions of the agreement.