Motion for relief from judgement

I am going to get the recorded session of custody hearing from the clerk of court copied on CD. Can I use that as evidence in court of the custody order being typed up incorrectly by opposing attorney when I file a motion for relief of judgement pursuant to rule 60? Will the judge have an order typed up according to what is on the recording from the prior judge’s ruling or what will happen in this case? If my ex argues that he wants to keep the schedule as is, will they allow that or will they have to go by the prior ruling that is recorded?

You may absolutely play the CD at the motion hearing. The judge will require the order to be rewritten if it is incorrect.

Yayyy!!! Hallelujah!! Justice is about to be done in this case.

Best of luck.