Motion for Summary Judgment


Thanks so much for the speedy reply.
I have been unable to find the form “Motion for Summary Judgment”. Is there a # for this form so that I can search and download online? I noticed a form called “Motion Coversheet”, is this a form that I need to also fill out and\or is it in fact THE FORM I need. If so how do I fill it out…one of the check-mark boxes specify
"Initial Appearance in Case" and do I check this box?
Thanks for your attention


The link below offers instructions for moving forward with the divorce. The motion for summary judgment is not a cover sheet, or a form it is a request for the court to grant a judgment with out an involved hearing. If you can truthfully state that there are no issues of fact (meaning your ex has not answered and does not contest the allegations in your complaint).