Moving for Better Job

I am the primary parent with 75% time with my 3 year old daughter. My wife was awarded 25% time but is only using around 10% of that. I have a job offer that is in Florida. The job will more than double my salary now. The court order states I need to give 90 days notice. How can I tell a possible employer that I cannot take a job for 3 months to wait on my ex to have a chance to object? She is very bitter, she abandoned my daughter and myself stating she did not want to be known as a mother or a wife anymore. Once I proved the affairs she was having to the court she realized the only way to get more money from me would be child support so that is the only reason she even wants our daughter around. What do I need to do to be able to have a chance at this job? Also if I do relocate, will I then have to use the courts in that state for any changes to the parenting plan or custody agreements from that time forward?