Moving to a new county in NC

I filed a motion to modify child support and have a hearing scheduled for Nov 26th at the Wake County court house. On Sept 1st, my ex wife is moving to Mars Hill. Can that hearing still be held in Wake County or do I have to transfer the case to her new county? If so, do I have to refile the motion?

No, you do not have to refile in her new county.