Need 'bulldog' lawyer

If you call the office and speak to our client relations specialist, she may be able to refer you to a Lincoln County attorney.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

I am divorced. My ex waited exactly 3 years after separation to try to quit paying alimony by proving co-habitation. He married the woman he was having an affair with. Ex has filed suit against me and we both gave depositions. I filed contempt against him for non-payment. My lawyer assured me that the contempt case and co-habitation case were separate. When judge heard MY case, his lawyer brought up suit for co-habitation that has not taken place yet. Judge kept contempt order opened, ordered payment to me for 3 months and balance in my lawyers trust.

His lawyer told judge that my lawyer would cooperate in getting 1 more deposition from paramore. I feel I am in the middle of ‘good ole boy’ system and am frustrated that I am not the “customer” to my lawyer.

Need lawyer that will go to Lincoln County. Thanks.