Need lawyer response

Were you answered? If you get impatient, remember that anytime someone responds in your post, it puts it back at the bottom of the list. So, the best thing to do is just wait for a response. Even posts such as this one tend to delay me in getting to your question. Thanks.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

Tangled, thanks for your advice, I will welcome any, but I really feel I need concrete legal advice. Can a lawyer please respond to my previous post " I NEED SOME HELP !