No Sep agreement Divorce

Wife who had affair refuses to work towards a legal separation agreement. We’ve been separated far beyond the requisite 1 year + 1 day. She refuses to hire an attorney or sign a sep agreement prepared by me. During this time, I’ve paid all CS and post separation support, so there’s really no incentive to do anything on her part. How can I move this process along?

How you should proceed really depends on the marital estate and all of your outstanding issues. If you do not have an equitable distribution claim pending at the date of divorce, property and debt goes as titled. If your wife doesn’t have a claim for alimony or PSS pending, she loses her right to seek them. Custody and child support actions can be filed after divorce.