Over Paid Child Support


Removed by user


You should file a motion to end the child support obligation and request that the funds be returned.


Will the courts return your money??? In our experience we overpayed by 25K over several years and they just reverted some of the money from alimony to CS. We are now in a position where we are payng support for a 21 yr old and have not terminated the support. Would those fund be refunded to us?


I have never heard of a situation where a person was due a refund, but whether you are eligible for one would likely depend on the reason for the overpayment.