Permanent Injunction?


Dear Info:

Greetings. Where did you find this? Without the complete context, I am lost here.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


Can anyone Clarify this for me?

under the section of Treatment/Allocation of Community Income for Year of Divorce i found the following statement

Permanent Injunctions as to Persons
The Court Finds that, because of the conduct of “Name goes here”, a permanent injunction against “Gender Goes here” should be granted as appropriate relief because there is no adequate remedy at law.

Are they talking about Tax laws for the divorce or something against myself?