Re-post (as advised)


I was told by the Judge I will be held in Contempt of Court if he saw me in court again. Simply because I keep going back to court because my ex-wife will not move out of the house even after shes past her court ruling deadline


Though I don’t see a question I am assuming you are asking what you should do since the judge has told you not to come back to court.

If your wife is past the deadline imposed on her by a court order, the proper procedure is for you to file a Motion to have her held in contempt, and have the clerk set it on the court’s calendar.